We have had to adapt and change our way of operating to limit the risk of Covid-19 spreading between our staff and customers. For this reason, following government guidance we have the following conditions that need to take place.
What we need from our customers
One of the most important things we need from you, our customer is to remain patient. We regret that our venues will not be able to operate in the way you might have experienced in a previous visit.
Before leaving to visit our premises
We have reduced our capacity in our premises to work with Social Distancing.
We are no longer allowed to have an entry queue to the premises so advanced Booking is required.
Bookings can currently be made by messaging our facebook pages or using our new mobile ordering application.
Before you head out for your Booking check you do not have symptoms of Covid-19.
- High Temperature
- Continuous Cough
- Loss of taste/smell
Please take a face mask with you as it will be required to be worn at all times unless seated.
On arrival at our premises
Once you reach our premises please follow the guidance indicated on posters and floor markings.
We are operating a one-way system for entry & exit.
After entering, you will be required to wait at our temperature screening station until a member of staff checks seating/bookings availability and takes a temperature reading. If your temperature exceeds 37.8 degrees entry will be denied to safeguard our staff and other customers.
Once temperature screening has been carried out a member of staff will indicate your table number and explain our ordering process and house rules.
When it's time to leave...
We understand it can be hard to leave, but its important you help us and do so with little persuasion.
As our capacity is restricted table reservation time-slots are very close together, so we appreciate if you can work to leave by the time your booking is up.
When leaving, follow directional signage and exit from our designated exit.
Any abuse of staff enforcing the guidance will not be tolerated and as such you will be asked to leave the premises.
Rules & Regulations
- NO BACKGROUND MUSIC, We also cannot have customers shouting or singing.
- Face coverings are required to be worn any time you move from designated tables. Customers should remain seated unless exiting or going to the toilet.
- We will require to take contact details of the person making the booking to ensure we can contact them in the event of a customer contracting Covid-19.
- Bookings are restricted to a maximum of 8 customers. (Three households) and are a maximum of 4 hours.
- Customers must sanitise hands on entry.
- One-way systems must be followed and customers must maintain the required physical distance at all times.
- Orders must be placed either through our app or by table service.
- Toilets can only be used one person at a time, A staff member will advise when to proceed from the queue to the toilet.
- Last orders for your table will be 15 minutes before your departure time.
Order & pay from your phone
We are using a new mobile application for table service to help prevent the spread of covid-19.
Order and pay for drinks directly to your table with our partnered mobile application, Swifty.
We have added hands free, foot operated door openers to all doors requiring to be pulled open. Customers can lightly tread on leavers at bottom of doors and pull to open.
All Customers and staff will be temperature checked on entry to the premises.
We have put social distancing measures in place in all our premises and floor stickers will help customers stay the required distance away from others.
We are keeping a record of all visitors to our premises to assist with contact tracing.
We now have a new mobile application to support ordering from tables and taking contactless payments over mobile.
To comply with social distancing all our premises are operating at a reduced capacity.
At all entrances and exits we have installed sanitation stations for customers to use.